Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Road Trip- Day 1

On June 19th I started my trip from Vermont to California. Driving across the country by myself wasn't exactly at the top of my list of things I wanted to do... but I didn't have much of a choice. I planned out my trip so that I would leave Friday morning and make it to California Sunday night, meaning I would have to drive 16 hours a day for three straight days. The first day I made it to South Bend, Indiana. A total of 837 miles. It's not that easy to take pictures while driving... but here are a few from the first day....


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_02


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_03
I picked this guy up at a rest stop in New York... I needed something to keep me company on the drive.
VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_05
Just in case I got tired.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_08
Someone actually had this painted on the back of their RV. Amazing.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_08_2
Tractors, bulldozers, and trucks in a storm

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_10
GPS on my phone... I wouldn't have made it without this thing

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_13_2


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_20


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day1_22
Dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home