Friday, April 9, 2010

Utah Mission

Utah_Mission_130
Mikey and Andy....happy to be riding powder.


Some of the worst choices I've made in life have been impulsive...ordering a philly cheese steak sandwich at a sushi joint, dying my hair pink before a family gathering, getting behind the wheel when I knew I was too tired... the list goes on. But buying a ticket to Salt Lake City, Utah the day before I flew out was one of the better decisions I have made. Mikey LeBlanc hit me up the day before he was leaving for Utah telling me that it just dumped out there and that I should definitely come out. Seeing as I've never ridden Utah, hadn't been able to ride powder yet this season, and well...it was an opportunity to ride with Mikey, Andy Wright, and friends....I couldn't pass it up.

Utah_Mission_014
Last run of the day we took a hike to the top to take some untracked turns. Best powder I think I have ever ridden,

Utah_Mission_030
Brighton was the mountain of choice... less crowds, more fun.
Utah_Mission_033
Mikey at the top

Utah_Mission_132
Awesome to see Andy Wright on the mountain.

Utah_Mission_040
MolcaSalsa... if you have been, then you know. If you have not, you're missing out.

Utah_Mission_042
Random trip to the thrift store

Utah_Mission_044
Mikey found these glasses

Utah_Mission_054_2
Flattering?... not so much. Amazing?.... definitely.

Utah_Mission_056

Utah_Mission_058
Gertrude, a little old lady I found shopping around

Utah_Mission_066_bw
Bowling with some of the Videograss crew

Utah_Mission_074

Utah_Mission_064
Louif and Bilocq

Utah_Mission_070

Utah_Mission_078

Utah_Mission_096
Mikey and his dog Ruby

Utah_Mission_102

Utah_Mission_110_bw

Utah_Mission_114
Andy has one big cat.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home