Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Little Road Trip

So while I was in Tahoe last month I made a quick trip to Salt Lake City. The night before I was supposed to fly out it dumped about four feet in Truckee. After changing my flight to a later time and shoveling out the driveway I was finally able to get out of there. I flew from Reno to Salt Lake to see my friend Josh Mills blew out his knee while in Montana backcountry.  He had to make a drive all the way back to California so I figured I would fly out to SLC and keep him some company on his drive back. It was about a 7 and a half hour drive from Salt Lake to Truckee but it went by relatively quickly. Along the way I shot some photos and did a little interview with him for ESPN. Here are pictures and a video I threw together from my trip.

IMG_1482
The standard over the wing shot... flying to Salt Lake

IMG_1484
Delta doesn't just give you peanuts... they give you party peanuts.

mills_3_small
Josh


Drive_edit

MILLS_SLC_LA_Small
A few lifestyles I took of Josh in the salt flats for an ESPN interview

MILLS_2_small


MILLS_small

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home