Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Day in the Pipe at Okemo

Valentines weekend I made my way down to Southern VT for a little getaway. Little did I know that I would end up shooting an awesome day in the pipe at Okemo. I was riding with friends Matt Beck, Keegan Reed, Tuna, and Ed  D'Ottavio and they were killing it in the pipe so I decided to bring my camera out. The blue skies made for amazing conditions to shoot in. Photos shot with Canon G9 and Canon 5D.

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_68
Tuna

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_73
Keegan Reed

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_01
Tuna 

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_03
Keegan Reed

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_19
Tuna... biggest air of the day

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_22
Matt Beck

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_35
Keegan trying to grab Tuna's board

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_37
Matt Beck

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_43_crop
Tuna

OKEMO_PIPE_LA_53
Mike Lund

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home