Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Road Trip- Day 2

The first night I pulled into a rest stop, slept in my car for 2 hours, and started driving again around 3 in the morning. My destination was my grandmother's house in Denver, CO.... 1,080 miles away. Most of my day was spent driving through Iowa and Nebraska, incredibly boring and flat states to drive through. I would drive for hours and it looked like I hadn't gone anywhere. I made it into Denver around 7:30 PM. Here are some shot from day two.


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_10

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_13
A lot of the towns through Iowa had these towers.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_19
Harley

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_24


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_30
The coolest part about Iowa.. these Danish windmills. They were HUGE

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_32
There were fields full of them as far back as you could see.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day2_33

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home