Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gaper Tuesday

Tourists.... they are everywhere at ski resorts. And now they are going to be featured every tuesday on my site. While in Colorado over the holidays I couldn't help but snap pictures of people outrageous outfits. Now I am not one to pick on people... I am just giving them the attention these outfits deserve. If anyone has funny pictures of tourists they would like me to post feel free to e-mail them to laura@laustindesign.com. 

This first one was taken at Vail, CO. You are bound to see some ridiculous outfits here. It is full of rich people on vacation. This women was amazing. Yes her pants are ones that would definitely catch your eye, but it was her Louis Vuitton purse that made her picture worthy.  

IMG_0810

IMG_0810(crop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home