Monday, April 20, 2009

Breck with the Burton Groms

I was in Colorado for a week around Easter and happened to get invited to tag along for a Burton Grom shoot by Burton photographer, Blotto. I rarely get to see Blotto during the winter so I couldn't pass up an opportunity to hang out with him for a bit. Since he was shooting photos I figured I might as well get some footage of the kids during their photoshoot in the Breckenridge park. A majority time we were rolling around with a very large crew so it was definitely pretty entertaining. The kids killed it. Here is a few photos and a video I put together from the two days I spent with these guys. 


LA_BRECK_BLOTTO
Blotto....

LA_BRECK_MANCAMP
A friend's house up in Breck.... Man Camp

LA_BRECK_MANCAMP2
The sign on the door of Man Camp

LA_BRECK_BLOTTO2
Get the shot?



Burton Groms at Breck from Laura Austin on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home