Wednesday, May 20, 2009

bACk eASt

A while ago a friend of mine asked me to go on a mission with him while he put up street art around Burlington, VT. He wanted me to document the whole process. It was a risky situation, but I figured I would do it anyway. The cops ended up catching up with us at the end of the night. He had to pay some fines but he got a good lawyer. And the cool part was that most of the business owners of the building he painted on were fine with his work, they didn't want to take it down. I guess he must be doing something right. Here are some photos from that night. Check out some more of his stuff on his site.

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_013

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_016

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_022

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_017

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_031

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_041

BACKEAST_BTV_LA_054

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

copying banksy is doing something right?

May 22, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home