Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Road Trip- Day 3

The last day of the road trip. Denver, CO to Newport Beach, CA= 1,027 miles. I left my grandmother's house in Denver around 7:30 and made it to Newport around 11.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_01
These were in the room I had to sleep in. Freaky.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_04
Family.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_07


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_09
There was literately a town called, "No Name"

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_14
This part of the drive was much for interesting than driving through the flat Mid West.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_16
I've never seen ATVs stacked on the back of a truck like this. How the hell do they get them up there?
VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_18


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_23
Yes there was also a town called, "Beaver".
VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_28


VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_29
The last place I would want to live.

VTCA_Roadtrip_Day3_40

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home