Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Scratch



Last winter I spent about a month in Tahoe, CA riding and shooting photos. While I was out there my friend Andy invited to come shoot with the crew in this movie.... Jason Robinson, Aaron Robinson, Nicki Weiss, and filmer Leland McNamara. It was my first time in really in the back country. So thanks to those guys for bringing me out with them. Above is the video the Leland put together of their whole season. Definitely worth watching... thanks Leland for throwing me in the credits :). And below are some photos I took while I was with these guys. Enjoy.

TAHOE_BC_LA_056_BW
Nicki Weiss

TAHOE_BC_LA_121_edit


TAHOE_BC_LA_103_crop
Jason Robinson

TAHOE_BC_LA_019_crop


TAHOE_BC_LA_120_edit
Aaron Robinson

TAHOE_BC_LA_072


TAHOE_BC_LA_111

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home