Monday, November 23, 2009

Nantucket Part 1

Nantucket_Blog_15

About a month or so ago I went down to Nantucket with some family.... it was my first time to this island off the coast of Massachusetts. This was an interesting time to be there because fall is an off season for the island... so it was dead. Which to be honest, was pretty cool to experience. I loved the colors there this time of year, everything was so dull, so I spent a lot of my time taking pictures while I was there. Enough to have to separate this post into two parts. This post consists of my Canon G9 pictures... I will put some of the shots I took with my 5D in the next one.

Nantucket_Blog_14
Took a 15 minute flight in a little puddle jumper over to the island.

Nantucket_Blog_16
Some of the strongest winds I have ever experienced. My friend Toohey was literately leaning up against the wind.

Nantucket_Blog_25


Nantucket_Blog_18


Nantucket_Blog_19


Nantucket_Blog_20


Nantucket_Blog_21
House on stilts.

Nantucket_Blog_22


Nantucket_Blog_23


Nantucket_Blog_24
The flight back...this shows how small the plane really was... I was sitting in the very back.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home