Wednesday, August 12, 2009

California

My entire life I have been minutes away from a mountain, now for the first time I'm steps away from the beach. Pretty big change of pace for me, which isn't exactly a bad thing. Going for a bike ride along the beach almost everyday and constant blue skies isn't exactly something to complain about. Here are a few shots of the scenery I enjoy from day to day down here in Southern California.

CA_Post_001


CA_Post_002


CA_Post_003


CA_Post_004
Huge crowd watching the 20ft + swells at The Wedge

CA_Post_005
Hey buddy, the waves and the crazy body surfers are the other way.

CA_Post_006


CA_Post_007
One of the most amazing sunsets I have seen

CA_Post_008
Sand boat I found

CA_Post_009


CA_Post_011


CA_Post_012
Self portrait... couldn't resist.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous jason sherwin said...

you're gonna miss this place!

August 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home