Sunday, August 2, 2009

X Games Day 1

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a little while.... been a bit busy lately. The last four days I shot X Games 15 in Los Angeles for BNQT. Fun, but a lot more work than you think. Got to make use of a new lens I bought (Canon 70-200mm f/2.8). I'm it love with it. Anyway, over the next few days I'm going to be posting a few photos from each day. Here are some from Thursday. I shot Women's Vert and Street as well as a bit of moto step-up.

To see info, results, and some more of my photos check out these BNQT links.
Women's Street
Women's Vert
Moto Step Up

XGames_Thursday_029

XGames_Thursday_045

XGames_Thursday_068

XGames_Thursday_079

XGames_Thursday_094

XGames_Thursday_099

XGames_Thursday_124



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home