Friday, August 28, 2009

Design Update

The design section of my website has been neglected for a little while. I can't remember the last time I updated. I felt obligated to do something about that. It still doesn't contain all of my most recent work, but it is a start. Take a look around here.

If you have visited my site before you might want to clear out that cache or the updates might not show up. Not sure what a cache is? Google can help you out with that one.

Here are a few of the new additions to the design section.

7_Perfect
Drawing I did on a plane

4_ProjectCard_1
Front of a business card

Anon_crisscross
Goggle Design for Anon... I still need to get actual product shots.

4_Frontside
Logo design for Frontside Foundation

9_NotEveryone
Personal Piece

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home