Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Good Ol' Boys

A few weeks ago I was asked to come shoot a concert of Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, and John Mellencamp at Diamond Stadium in Lake Elsinore, CA. Something that I obviously wouldn't miss, free ticket into a great show and the opportunity for some good pictures. It was definitely amazing to see some of the legends preform live and still killing it. Here are a few shots from the show.

To see more go here.

Concert_LAustin_08
Mellencamp

Concert_LAustin_07


Concert_LAustin_09


Concert_LAustin_13
Dylan

Concert_LAustin_16


Concert_LAustin_18
Dylan's stage setup

Concert_LAustin_23
I walked past this man and I had to go back and ask to take his picture.

Concert_LAustin_20
I saw this woman walking around before the show with this sign. Then I found her waiting by the tour buses after the show trying to catch a glimpse of Bob Dylan. I don't think she even had a ticket to the concert... she was probably waiting outside the entire time. When I asked her if I could take her picture it was hard for her to pull herself away from the search for Dylan. But after taking one more glance around to see if he was coming she turned to me for a slit second and this was what I got.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home