Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GWAR

GWAR_024

My skin is stained multiple colors, I have bruises and cuts on my hands and arms, a few jammed fingers, and my contacts are dyed red....you would think I would be bummed, but it was one of the best shows I have ever been to. I can't lie, I don't listen to Gwar's music, but I went to the show for the experience. Guys dressed in ridiculous costumes, playing metal, spraying what I think was food coloring all over the crowd, with a crazy mosh pit..... sounded like something I didn't want to miss. Here are some shots from the show.

Before & Afters
GWAR_001

GWAR_098

GWAR_003

GWAR_070

GWAR_004

GWAR_063

GWAR_010

GWAR_038

GWAR_032
Ripping out his guts.... spraying stuff everywhere...

GWAR_034

GWAR_058
Obama came out for a second, but then they killed him... and yes, sprayed his "blood" everywhere

GWAR_084_bw

GWAR_086
I got in there too...

GWAR_089_bw
This lady... a true Gwar fan

GWAR_102

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HatinAssBlake said...

wait wait wait....

HAGS went to GWAR??? you gotta be shitting me

December 12, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home