Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Trip Back To VT

A while ago I made my trek back to Vermont from California. I had finished up my job and it was time to head back home, relax a bit, and figure out the next steps. I had my friend Shawn fly out to California to make the drive back with me this time. Didn't really feel like doing it alone. It was nice to have some company and someone to share the driving with. The drive took 4 days this time, instead of the 3 it took on the way out. We made a pit stop at my Dad's house in Breckenridge, CO but besides that we pretty much trucked right along, sleeping at rest areas. No video this time, just pictures with my Canon G9.

CAtoVT_009

CAtoVT_010

CAtoVT_001
Vegas...

CAtoVT_007
Some of the views in Utah are nuts. It was probably my favorite state to drive though.

CAtoVT_002


CAtoVT_008
Pointing out the obvious

CAtoVT_005


CAtoVT_004
Yeah, I was scared too when I turned to the side and saw this out my window.

CAtoVT_006
Shawn woke me up and told me to take a picture of the truck coming up on the right.

CAtoVT_011
It was driving around Denver promoting The Office.... amazing.

CAtoVT_012
Stretching out the legs a bit

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home