Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Day in CA

A little over a week ago I left California to come back to the east coast. I flew my friend Shawn out to make the long drive back with me. Driving across country by myself once was enough for me. Here are some shots from the final day in CA. Pictures from the drive back will be up soon.

All photos shot with a Canon G9.

CAtoVT_006
Watching some surfers from the pier. (Newport Beach)

CAtoVT_001
Newport Beach

CAtoVT_002
This bird happened to swoop in just in time for the picture.

CAtoVT_004
Shawn

CAtoVT_005
An old man trying to catch some fish.

CAtoVT_007


CAtoVT_008
Went for a little bike ride.

Picture 4
One of the most amazing beaches I have ever been to. But it's a secret.

Picture 5
The sunset was incredible

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home